Friday, October 29, 2010

Kind of " Olé!" thing


Man...I really hate when my pictures don't come out as I wish. First, I have to explain, that my brother took this pics with my Iphone..so..I am sorry for the bad quality of the photos(because of the Iphone) and for the fact that I look so small (but my brother is 1,83m tall, so the view is from up in the sky). In "real" life I am 1,72m tall...but here..I look compressed :)

---

De verdad me fastidia cuando mis fotos no salen como quiero. En primer lugar, tengo que explicar, mi hermano tomó estas fotos con mi Iphone , lo siento por la baja calidad (por culpa del movil) y tambien para el hecho de que en estas fotos parezco muy pequeña (pero mi hermano mide 1,84m y se ve desde el cielo). En la vida "real" mido 1,72m...pero aqui..parezco como comprimida.








"Boohoo" sandals wedges, "Zara" jeans, "Zara" T-shirt, "Bershka" Leather Vest, "Prada" Sunglasses, Vintage bag.

All in all I hope you like it and understood something in this pics..


KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment