Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kanye West "Runaway" movie!

"...LET'S HAVE A TOAST FOR THE DOUCHEBAGS!..."




Probably you have already seen this (came out about 3-4 days), but I am really impressed about this and I HAVE to post it here! Some of the images are just sublime!
Kanye West "Runaway" movie!
The whole idea, the music, mixing art with hip hop, new sounds on the tracks, Kanye's clothing, balerinas, filming locations, Selita Ebanks unique beauty... create a one of a kind movie.
How Kanye said..."I love commercial art!!! (...)COMMERCIAL ART!!!! That's what I make".
Yes and he's doing it damn good! Excelent work!!!
I am a huge Kanye fan, and this album is ÜBER ÜBER ÜBER COOL! He reinvented himself and his style (not that I didn't loved the old Kanye), and YES is waaaay better!

Hope you all like it.
----
Es muy probable que ya lo han visto (salio hace 3-4 dias), pero estoy muy impresionada y lo tengo que publicar aqui!
Kanye West "Runaway" movie!
El guion, la musica, mezclando arte con hip-hop, ropa de Kanye, balerinas, localizaciones, la belleza de Selita Ebanks... estan creando una pelicula increible.
Como Kanye West a dicho... "Me encanta arte comercial!!! (...) ARTE COMERCIAL!!!! Es lo que hago yo!"
Si, y lo esta haciendo muy muy bien!
Soy una gran fana de Kanye, y este album es ÜBER ÜBER ÜBER COOL! Se ha reinventado a el, tambien ha hecho con su estilo (no que no me encanto el Kanye de antes) y se nota que es muchisimo mejor!

Espero que les agrada!



And here it is my fav' track!

>

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment