Saturday, September 25, 2010

First blog entry!


Hello everyone!!!!
My name is Andrada, and this is my very first blog entry, so excuse me if you'll find it a little bit geeky! :)I'm just going to use this blog entry to tell you all a little bit about myself.

I'm 23, I am living in Barcelona :), I love clothes (who doesn't? :P ), cars, gadgets, music and dancing...I made this blog because I realized that almost everything I do goes around searching on the internet and not only, women's/men cool clothing and accessories; I mean I am doing it every day! :) So I wanted to share this MAD PASSION with you guys (in case you are interested).I will post everything that I found uber-cool in terms of fashion, for women and men also! I hope soon enough you will be able to buy a lot of cool things (accessories, clothing, shoes and decorative objects), that will be delivered worldwide.
Ok, so I think this is sufficient for my first blog entry. I look forward to writing my second one. Stay tuned!
XOXO Andrada

(¡Para los lectores españoles, quisiera excusarme si no estoy escribiendo correctamente, o mi español no es muy bueno (todavía estoy aprendiendo), pero prometo hacer mi mejor!)
¡Hola a todos!!!!
Mi nombre es Andrada, y esta es mi primera entrada del blog, asi que perdoname si lo vas ha encontrar un poco aburrido! :)
Voy a utilizar esta entrada para decirle algo sobre mi.
Tengo 23, vivo Barcelona, me encanta la ropa (a quien no? :P), los coches, "gadgets", música y baile… Hice este blog porque realice que casi todo lo que hago circunda buscando ropa y accesorios estupendos de mujer/hombre. ¡Lo estoy haciendo diario! :) Quise compartir esta LOCA PASION con ustedes (si les interesa). Les voy a mostrar todo que encuentro "uber-cool" para las mujeres y los hombres también!
Espero que pronto pueda comprar muchas cosas "guays" (accesorios, ropa, zapatos y objetos decorativos), que serán entregadas por todo el mundo.
Creo que esto es suficiente para mi primera entrada.Miro adelante a escribir mi segundo.
XOXO Andrada

No comments:

Post a Comment